Everyone has different needs on holiday and these rules enable everyone to enjoy the site equally.
- No all adult bookings in the ‘Family Bell Tents’
- No group bookings unless prior agreement with management
- No Stag or Hen parties this is a strictly family friendly campsite
- No pets are permitted on site as we are also a working sheep farm
- Please leave all facilities as you would wish to find them
- No climbing, defacing or burning branches of trees allowed
- Campers and children are strictly forbidden in the working farm yard
- Please drive slowly through the campsite
- Smoking is not allowed inside any of the buildings/cabin/tents/yurts
- Do not litter the campsite, please use bins provided
- Minimal alcohol consumption is permitted on site for the enjoyment and safety of all visitors
- All children under the age of 16 must be supervised and accompanied by a suitable adult/parent/legal guardian at all times.
Noise and Behaviour
The noise restriction applies from 22.30-07.30. This means no music, stereos, musical instruments, shouting, singing, or any significant noise that disturbs the stay of others.
Any behaviour that the management deems to be anti-social, disruptive, or abusive towards staff or other guests on the site will not be tolerated and you and your party will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be given.
- Use of fire pits is entirely at your own risk, you hold full responsibility for your fire
- Fires must only be made in existing fire pits
- Please do not move the fire pits
- Your fire must not be left unattended at any time
- Please ensure your fire is extinguished before going to sleep
- Disposable BBQs must not be placed directly on the grass
- No candles inside our accommodation