- Swanns Bridge Glamping sits on the banks of the River Roe, at the foot of Binevenagh Mountain.
- On the river you can hire equipment such as kayaks, stand up paddle boards and a pedalo. These activities are bookable through Long Line Surf School.
- You can walk/hike/cycle/drive through Binevenagh forest, up the mountain to the top, to enjoy spectacular views across Lough Foyle.
- There is a lake at the top of Binevenagh which you can fish in (permits can be purchased online).
- Roe Valley Country Park is under 15 minutes drive from our site.
- The ‘Sea Wall’ is a flat walk which stretches from Ballykelly to the Roe estuary, about 10 miles in length, around 5 minutes drive from our site.
- Our nearest beach is Benone Beach (Blue Flag) which stretches uninterrupted for over 7 miles.
- Further along the coastal route you can visit Mussenden Temple and the gardens at Downhill.
- The Giant’s Causeway and Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge are around 45 minutes drive from our site.